12.02.2008

Pictures!!!











I found pictures! Now some of these pictures are to take you back to when Aron & I first started dating and some of these pictures are to let you know who Aron Senior is, after all, I didn't do this all by myself...

The First Picture is Aron being he usual "cool" self.

The Second Picture is of Aron & myself back when we were in college together. We were out with friends that evening.
The Third Picture is Aron doing his "photog" I think he was the cameraman for a concert he helped put together.

The last pictures are of our wonderful bundle of joy...Aron Larnelle Pryor, Jr.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my wonderful daughter, terrific son (in law)and beautiful grandson!!!! They are truly a loving family. May God continue to bless the three of you till it becomes the four of you He can bless(SMILE)!!!!! GRANDMOTHER