12.18.2008

11 days old...

Aron Jr had his first doctor's visit yesterday. Dr. Karl Pryor, Jr (We are so proud!!) is his doctor and said that our baby boy is doing well. When he was born, Aron weighed 5 lbs 15 oz and yesterday he weighed 6 lbs 11 oz, which is a load off my shoulders because I thought I was doing something wrong when I breastfeed, but obviously not. We would have taken some pictures but the room was too small. It was so great that Karl is Aron's doctor, we don't get a discount but it's still good. ;) I still can't believe that I have a son! I have a beautiful little boy that counts on me for life My Dad (Tacuma) left today, I was sad and wanted to go to the bus with him but Aron woke up when they were getting ready to leave so I couldn't go. Of course I gave him a hug and started crying because I didn't want him to go. He is going to miss Aron growing up but we said that we are going to get a web cam so that he can see him. Of course there will be lots of pictures, that's a given. While he was here he kept saying that it was wild to see me with a child, it felt to him that I was babysitting. Which to tell you the truth I felt the same way to, except in the middle of the night when Aron had a 3 am feeding. I knew he was mine then because only someone that I truly love would get me up in the middle of the night. I can see Aron filling out in the face and feel that he is getting heavier. I have a son!! Aron Sr & I made a child and he is healthy, beautiful and calm. I love it...

No comments: