1.15.2009

Photo Sessions




We had a photo shot in the living room last night. And then we watched the news and saw that it was going to be 14 degrees so we also put plastic on the windows so we could keep the baby nice and warm. The shoot was funny because AJ kept trying to crawl off the towels and then when Aron was holding him, AJ started to pee, he almost caught the camera, it was funny. Unfortunately I am a little under the weather but a mother's job is never done so hopefully I can get back to 100% pretty quickly. It still blows my mind that I am a mother... I mean I love AJ and I can't remember what life was like before him but it just tickles me at the things that he does. I have found that he sleeps great on his side or belly and when he has gas, he will lift his butt up and pass gas. It's so funny! It's those things that make me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is NOT in the damn living room!?! I'm speechless. And on a mission :-)